9.18.2008

the Beginning


Hi, it's Lindsay. I'll write in purple so you know it's me. We arrived safe and sound to Seattle on Monday night. Maddie was a little antsy in the middle of the flight but all in all she was pretty good. She almost didn't make it on the plane because they said she was too tall for her bag but they were nice and let her go. We didn't even get charged for her or our bags and we got upgraded to a Forester by Dollar!After heavy traffic due to road construction at 11 at night, we got to our hotel around midnight. If you ever need to bring a dog to Seattle I would recommend Hotel Nexus. Maddie didn't want to eat for a few meals. But she's eating well now and seems to be adjusting.

On Tuesday we lazed around the hotel room in the morning. Then we went to U Village, near UW. There is a great pet store there called Mud Bay. They let Maddie try some treats and even openned a new bag of salmon treats so she could try it. And they gave us a great recommendation for a nearby dog park. More on that to come.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sal said...

OMG! I've been to U Village, one of the few things I remember about Seattle. I'm so happy for you guys, yet so jealous/sad/interested at the same time!