11.21.2008

Nishii Visit pt.8 - Saturday Market

Some unhealthful snacks at the Portland Saturday Market. We came here after exploring Sellwood and stopping in on a Holliday Market (craft fair).

Ethan really liked the violinist. It's his favorite instrument thanks to Little Einsteins. He kept saying, "I play it". Al gave him money to put in the man's case and I think Ethan thought that meant he could play his violin. Too cute.

I finally decided on a hat from Flood Clothing after 3 visits. Here we are with Nicole, the maker and owner. Al even wanted one so I bought it for her as a Christmas present. Kris bought mine for me as a Christmas present. Mom says they remind her of Grandma, who used to work in a millinery and wore hats all the time.

This was a new booth and our last stop at Saturday Market. Al bought herself a very nice scarf. The prices were not bad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: